Monday, May 12, 2008

Various Artists - The Songs The Beatles Gave Away Deluxe

Label: Purple Chick, PC-154

1: I’m The Greatest - Ringo Starr
2: One And One Is Two - The Strangers with Mike Shannon
3: From A Window - Billy J. Kramer with The Dakotas
4: Nobody I Know - Peter and Gordon
5: Like Dreamers Do - The Applejacks
6: I'll Keep You Satisfied - Billy J. Kramer with The Dakotas
7: Love Of The Loved - Cilla Black
8: Woman - Peter and Gordon
9: Tip Of My Tongue - Tommy Quickly
10: I'm In Love - The Fourmost
11: Hello Little Girl - The Fourmost
12: That Means A Lot - P.J. Proby
13: It's For You - Cilla Black
14: Penina - Carlos Mendes
15: Step Inside Love - Cilla Black
16: World Without Love - Peter and Gordon
17: Bad To Me - Billy J. Kramer with The Dakotas
18: I Don't Want To See You Again - Peter and Gordon
19: I'll Be On My Way - Billy J. Kramer with The Dakotas
20: Catcall - The Chris Barber Band

More Songs The Beatles Gave Away

21: Sour Milk Sea - Jackie Lomax
22: Thingumybob - John Foster & Son Ltd. Black Dyke Mills Band
23: Goodbye - Mary Hopkin
24: Come And Get It - Badfinger
25: Badge - Cream
26: My Dark Hour - Steve Miller Band

Songs The Beatles Couldn’t Give Away

27: I'm In Love - Billy J. Kramer with The Dakotas
28: Hello Little Girl - Gerry and the Pacemakers
29: Penina - Jotta Herre
30: Step Inside Love (demo) - Cilla Black
31: Thingumybob - George Martin Orchestra

No comments: