Sunday, May 04, 2008

The Beatles - Rubber Soul Deluxe

Label: Purple Chick, PC-116-118

VOLUME 1
DISC ONE - stereo/DISC TWO - mono

single
1: We Can Work It Out
2: Day Tripper

Rubber Soul
3: Drive My Car
4: Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
5: You Won't See Me
6: Nowhere Man
7: Think For Yourself
8: The Word
9: Michelle
10: What Goes On
11: Girl
12: I'm Looking Through You
13: In My Life
14: Wait
15: If I Needed Someone
16: Run For Your Life

outtake
17: 12 Bar Original

+ DISC ONE
alternate stereo mixes
18: We Can Work It Out (US mix)
19: Day Tripper (US mix)
20: The Word (US mix)
21: I'm Looking Through You (US mix)
22: Nowhere Man
(Yellow Submarine Songtrack)
23: Think For Yourself
(Yellow Submarine Songtrack)
24: In My Life (Anthology DVD)
25: We Can Work It Out
(Anthology DVD)
26: Day Tripper (Anthology DVD)

+ DISC TWO
alternate mono mixes
18: Michelle (US mix)
19: We Can Work It Out (Songs of L&M)
20: Day Tripper (Songs of L&M)


VOLUME 2
1: Run For Your Life - take 1 (Studio Sessions+A Day In The Life)
2: Run For Your Life - take 5 (from me you you+Arrive Without Aging)
3: This Bird Has Flown (Norwegian Wood) - take 1 (TMODM+More Masters)
4: Day Tripper - take 1 (Studio Sessions)
5: Day Tripper - take 2 (Studio Sessions)
6: Day Tripper - take 3 (Studio Sessions)
7: In My Life - take 3 organ overdub (from me to you)
8: We Can Work It Out - take 1 (Studio Sessions)
9: We Can Work It Out - take 2 (SS +Arrive Without Aging)
10: This Bird Has Flown (Norwegian Wood) - take 2 (Turn Me On Dead Man)
11: Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) - take 4 (URT 2 + More Masters)
12: In My Life - take 3 piano overdub, original speed (created from As It Happened, Baby!)
13: In My Life - take 3 piano overdub (As It Happened, Baby!)
14: Nowhere Man - take 3 (remixed from Yellow Submarine DVD)
15: I’m Looking Through You - take 1 (Ultra Rare Trax vol. 1)
16: We Can Work It Out - take 2 + overdubs (Studio Sessions)
17: 12 Bar Original - take 1 (Turn Me On Dead Man)
18: 12 Bar Original - take 2 (TMODM + Arrive Without Aging)
19: 12 Bar Original - rehearsal (Arrive Without Aging)
20: I’m Looking Through You - take 4 (Another Sessions Plus)
21: Girl - take 2 - instrumental monitor mix (Miscellaneous Tracks)
22: Think For Yourself - studio session (Miscellaneous Tracks 2005)

alternate mixes:
23: This Bird Has Flown (Norwegian Wood) - take 1 (Another Sessions Plus)
24: Day Tripper - take 3 (As It Happened, Baby!)
25: In My Life - complete, with alternate solo (RS mono + from me to you)
26: I’m Looking Through You - take 1 (Anthology 2)
27: I’m Looking Through You - take 1 (Abbey Road Video Show)

No comments: