Monday, June 06, 2005

Working Song Titles

As transcribed by the Beatles’ engineers, taken from EMI Recording Sheets:

“Seventeen” [“I Saw Her Standing There”]
“Thank You Little Girl” [“Thank You Girl”]
“Get You In The End” [“I'll Get You”]
“This Bird Has Flown” [“Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)”]
“Won't Be There With You” [“Think For Yourself”]
“Mark I” [“Tomorrow Never Knows”]
“Granny Smith” [“Love You To”]
“Laxton's Superb” [“I Want To Tell You”]
“I Don't Know” [“I Want To Tell You”]
“A Good Day’s Sunshine” [“Good Day Sunshine”]
“Untitled” [“Penny Lane”]
“In The Life Of . . .” [“A Day In The Life”]
“Not Known” [“Only A Northern Song”]
“Untitled” [“Within You Without You”]
“Bad Finger Boogie” [“With A Little Help From My Friends”]
“Too Much” [“It's All Too Much”]
“Aerial Tour Instrumental” [“Flying”]
“Accordion (Wild)” [“Shirley's Wild Accordion”]
“Hello Hello” [“Hello, Goodbye”]
“Untitled” [“The Inner Light”]
“Revolution” [“Revolution 1”]
“Ringo’s Tune (Untitled)” [“Don't Pass Me By”]
“This Is Some Friendly” [“Don't Pass Me By”]
“Untitled” [“Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey”]
“Untitled” [“Good Night”]
“Happiness Is A Warm Gun In Your Hand” [“Happiness Is A Warm Gun”]
“It’s Been A Long Long Long Time” [“Long Long Long”]
“All I Want Is You” [“Dig A Pony”]
“Bathroom Window” [“She Came In Through The Bathroom Window”]
“On Our Way Home” [“Two Of Us”]
“George’s Blues (Because You’re Sweet And Lovely)” [“For You Blue”]
“I Want You” [“I Want You (She’s So Heavy)”]
“The Ballad Of John And Yoko (They’re Gonna Crucify Me)” [“The Ballad Of John And Yoko”]
“Oh! Darling (I’ll Never Do You No Harm)” [“Oh! Darling”]
“Golden Slumbers” [“Golden Slumbers”/“Carry That Weight”]
“Ending” [“The End”]
“Here Comes The Sun-King” [“Sun King”/“Mean Mr. Mustard”]

No comments: