Friday, March 03, 2006

I Need You

AUTHORSHIP Harrison (1.00)

"Sometimes if I'm just sitting around at home playing the guitar, if I just feel like writing a song, then I'll just bash away, and hope for the best. Sometimes something just comes out. Usually I can write a song, but then I've got no lyrics to it at all. The song from "Help!" that I wrote - well, I mean, I wrote the tune in about twenty minutes. But it took me about three or four days churning out the lyrics, you know. That's the trouble." 13-22 Aug 65 Jerry G. Interviews

RECORDED
February 15, 1965, at Abbey Road, with overdubs February 16

INSTRUMENTATION
McCARTNEY: bass, backing vocal
LENNON: acoustic guitar, backing vocal
HARRISON: lead guitar, lead vocal (double-tracked)
STARR: drums

MISCELLANEOUS
Performed in the film Help!

No comments: