Saturday, April 18, 2009

Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr - With a Little Help From My Friends

Paul and Ringo reunited on April 4th, 2009 at the David Lynch "Change Begins Within" Benefit Concert at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. Starr's band played earlier that evening and performed "It Don't Come Easy," "Boys," and "Yellow Submarine." Starr then left the stage and McCartney and his band came on. After a few songs, McCartney then called out "Billy Shears" and Starr returned back to the stage and together they performed "With a Little Help From My Friends" with Starr on vocals, and "I Saw Her Standing There" with Starr on drums. Then they performed "Cosmically Conscious" with the rest of the performers from that night for the encore.

TV News coverage:



With a Little Help From My Friends:



I Saw Her Standing There:



Cosmically Conscious:

No comments: